Professional and Technical Resources
The members, volunteers, and staff of the American Water Works Association collectively represent the international focus of knowledge available in the water profession. From science and engineering to operations and maintenance, AWWA’s more than 5,000 volunteers have the expertise and answers.
AWWA members and parties outside the association can use these platform as robust interfaces for networking and exchanging ideas. The community web pages are dedicated to resources such as news, research, forums, products, tools, and events.
More Professional and Technical Resources
- AWWA Standards and Manuals of Practice.
- AWWA’s popular Career Center and the companion Work For Water program.
- Water efficiency resources at the WaterWiser clearinghouse.
- Operator Assistance resources.
- Critical information for Small Systems, including the free capacity assessment tool.
- Extensive Utility Management programs and resources, including QualServe, Benchmarking, and Effective Utility Management.
- Partnership for Safe Water programs covering treatment and distribution practices.
- AWWA Technical & Educational Council resources.